Bug#860541: ITP: node-domain-browser -- Node's domain module for the web browser
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 16:43:26 +0530
- From: Reshma bhatawadekar <bhatawadekar1reshma@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#860541: ITP: node-domain-browser -- Node's domain module for the web browser
Owner: Reshma Atmaram Bhatawadekar <bhatawadekar1reshma@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : node-domain-browser
Version : 1.1.7
Upstream Author : 2013+ Bevry Pty Ltd <us@xxxxxxxx> (http://bevry.me)
* URL : https://github.com/bevry/domain-browser
* License : Expat
Description : Node's domain module for the web browser
“Node's domain module for the web browser. This is merely an evented
try...catch with the same API as node, nothing more.”.
This library is a dependency for browserify and webpack. Browserify/Webpack
takes code targeted at node.js and makes it run in the browser. Node.js comes
with API of its own that is not available in the browsers. Browserify/Webpack
exposes this code to programs that are unaware they are running in a browser.
Praveen has agreed to sponsor this package.