Web lists-archives.com

Re: Database of all (historic) package versions - dak?

Paul Wise wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 9:09 PM, Philipp Hahn wrote:
>> do we (or someone else) have a database of all (source-)packages and
>> their versions ever released in a Debian suite?
>snapshot.d.o is approximately that, but it doesn't have everything:
>You can interact with it via this API:
>> but I would like to know which exact version was is 7.0, 7.1, .., 7.7
>> and 8.0, too.
>Maybe look at the CD list files here:

In debian-cd we also keep a list of all the files included from the
pool in each release:

which might help. But projectb looks like a better option?

Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve@xxxxxxxxxx
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss