Web lists-archives.com

AWS/Salesforce Users List

Hello,

Would you be interested in acquiring AWS users, Salesforce users, OpenStack users and Marketo users contact information for your sales and marketing campaigns?

The data fields we give include: First/Last Name, Job Title, Company, Location, and Primary Industry, SIC Code, Number of Employees, Email Address, Income, and Web Address.

Fill me in as to whether you are searching for contact data on whatever other innovation client bases or IT chiefs (C-, V-, D-, and M-level).

Warm respects,
Evelyn Garrett
Request Generation

To quit, please react with "Forget" in the title.