Unpacking the devil
- Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 05:34:44 -0600
- From: "JC Holy Man S.A.Payne Uni Peg Unix The Christ 333" <lostatsea3333@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Unpacking the devil
Wondering if you might be able to help with wolfram licence issues.
It says its accepted but the devil refuses to accept it for some reason and it won't download.
I'm new to the devil and just want to make sure I don't get eaten too.
- Prev by Date: Re: [stretch] mc-4.8.18 broken, but fixed mc-4.8.19 released 5 March
- Next by Date: Bug#859429: ITP: r-cran-snowballc -- Snowball stemmers based on the C libstemmer UTF-8 library
- Previous by thread: Re: De-Branding of Icedove, reintroducing Thunderbird packages into Debian
- Next by thread: Bug#859429: ITP: r-cran-snowballc -- Snowball stemmers based on the C libstemmer UTF-8 library