Web lists-archives.com

NetApp customers email list

Hi There,

Hope you are doing well!

This is Kendall from pre-sales team.

I am writing this email to inform you that we have NetApp customers email list for your marketing battles. Please let me know if you are interested in acquiring NetApp email list.

We also have other technology users like:

·         Microsoft Azure Customers

·         Openstack Customers

·         Google Apps Customers

·         NetBackup Customers

·         Linux Customers & many more…

Data Fields we provide: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc

.

The leads can also be further customized as per requirements. We can provide contact list from any country/industry/title.

Please confirm the above and I shall get back to you with list details and counts. If your criteria is different from the above mentioned applications let me know we have close to 7000+ technology installations

Warm regards,

Anne Bryant

Demand Generation- Technology Database

                “To opt out please response Remove”