Bug#858357: ITP: golang-github-dop251-goja -- ECMAScript 5.1(+) implementation written in Go
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 16:22:39 +0100
- From: "Diego M. Rodriguez" <diego.plan9@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#858357: ITP: golang-github-dop251-goja -- ECMAScript 5.1(+) implementation written in Go
Owner: Diego M. Rodriguez <diego.plan9@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-dop251-goja
Version : 0.0~git20170315.0.c99b0db-1
Upstream Author : Dmitry Panov
* URL : https://github.com/dop251/goja
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : ECMAScript 5.1(+) implementation written in Go
Full ECMAScript 5.1(+) implementation (including regex and strict
mode) in Go.
It is not a replacement for V8 or SpiderMonkey or any other
as an embedded scripting language where the cost of making a lot of cgo
way to avoid having non-Go dependencies.
This library is being packaged as a build dependency of loadimpact/k6
(loadimpact/k6 -> dop251/goja).