Bug#858345: ITP: tnetstring3 -- python3 library for data serialization using typed netstrings
- Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:29:16 +0100
- From: "Jan Niehusmann" <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#858345: ITP: tnetstring3 -- python3 library for data serialization using typed netstrings
Owner: Jan Niehusmann <jan@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : tnetstring3
Version : 0.3.1
Upstream Author : Carlo Pires <carlopires@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tnetstring3
* License : MIT
Programming Lang: Python / C
Description : python3 library for data serialization using typed netstrings
Tnetstring is a lot like JSON but it uses a new syntax called "typed
netstrings" that was proposed for use in the Mongrel2 webserver. It's
designed to be simpler and easier to implement than JSON, with a happy
consequence of also being faster in many cases.
This Python library provided functions to read and write tnetstrings.
It's a port of the python2 tnetstring library.
The python2 version is available in debian as package 'tnetstring'. I was
asked by users of that package if I could package the python3 version,