Bug#858001: ITP: butteraugli -- measuring perceived differences between images
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 14:25:38 +0800
- From: ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) <czchen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#858001: ITP: butteraugli -- measuring perceived differences between images
Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: =?utf-8?b?Q2hhbmdaaHVvIENoZW4gKOmZs+aYjOWArCk=?= <czchen@xxxxxxxxxx> * Package name : butteraugli Version : 0~20170117 Upstream Author : Copyright 2016 Google Inc * URL : https://github.com/google/butteraugli * License : Apache-2.0 Programming Lang: C++ Description : measuring perceived differences between images Butteraugli is a project that estimates the psychovisual similarity of two images. It gives a score for the images that is reliable in the domain of barely noticeable differences. Butteraugli not only gives a scalar score, but also computes a spatial map of the level of differences. One of the main motivations for this project is the statistical differences in location and density of different color receptors, particularly the low density of blue cones in the fovea. Another motivation comes from more accurate modeling of ganglion cells, particularly the frequency space inhibition. -- ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬) <czchen@xxxxxxxxxx> http://czchen.info/ Key fingerprint = BA04 346D C2E1 FE63 C790 8793 CC65 B0CD EC27 5D5B
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Bug#858000: ITP: guetzli -- perceptual JPEG encoder
- Next by Date: Danh sách các số điện thoại của khách truy cập...
- Previous by thread: Bug#858000: ITP: guetzli -- perceptual JPEG encoder
- Next by thread: Danh sách các số điện thoại của khách truy cập...