Bug#857372: ITP: python-holidays -- Python library for generating sets of holidays
- Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:21:42 +0100
- From: Ondřej Nový <onovy@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#857372: ITP: python-holidays -- Python library for generating sets of holidays
Owner: =?utf-8?b?T25kxZllaiBOb3bDvQ==?= <onovy@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : python-holidays
Version : 0.8.1
Upstream Author : ryanss <ryanssdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/ryanss/python-holidays
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Python
Description : Python library for generating sets of holidays
A fast, efficient Python library for generating country, province and state
specific sets of holidays on the fly. It aims to make determining whether a
specific date is a holiday as fast and flexible as possible.
I'm going to maintain this package inside DPMT.