Web lists-archives.com

MariaDB Decision Makers

Hi,

Would you be interested in “Maria DB” leads for your sales and email campaign?

We also have other users like Microsoft SQL, Amazon RDS, PostgreSQL, DB2, SAP HANA, Oracle Database, Teradata, Informix, VoltDB, HyperSQL, Tibero and many more.

List Contains: Name, Company's Name, Phone Number, Fax Number, Job Title, Email address, Complete Mailing Address, SIC code, Company revenue, size, Web address etc.

Geography we cover across globe, specifically North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you counts, pricing and more information in my next email. You can also let me know if you have a different target audience.

Look forward to hear from you.

Warm Regards,

Stacey Lloyd

Digital Consultant