Bug#855775: ITP: prismatic-plumbing -- Clojure utility belt library
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:55:34 +0200 (EET)
- From: Apollon Oikonomopoulos <apoikos@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#855775: ITP: prismatic-plumbing -- Clojure utility belt library
Owner: Apollon Oikonomopoulos <apoikos@xxxxxxxxxx>
Control: block 673515 by -1
* Package name : prismatic-plumbing
Version : 0.5.3
Upstream Author : Jason Wolfe <jason@xxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/plumatic/plumbing
* License : EPL-1
Programming Lang: Clojure
Description : Clojure utility belt library
Plumbing includes the following libraries:
* Graph: a simple and declarative way to specify a structured computation,
which is easy to analyze, change, compose, and monitor.
* plumbing.core: a library of very commonly used functions.
* plumbing.map: common operations on maps (both immutable Clojure maps and
mutable Java maps)
This library is a prerequisite for packaging PuppetDB and/or Puppet Server.