- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 12:05:23 +0300
- From: Andrey Ponomarenko <andrewponomarenko@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ABI Navigator
I'd like to present a new project called "ABI Navigator" for searching binary symbols (functions, methods, global data, etc.) in open-source libraries: https://abi-laboratory.pro/index.php?view=navigator
The project allows to find out in which versions of libraries some symbol is defined, added, removed or changed. The data is taken from the ABI Tracker project (238 libraries and 0.9 million symbols currently): https://abi-laboratory.pro/tracker/
Example for _ZNK3Gdk11DragContext12list_targetsB5cxx11Ev from libgdkmm.so (Gtkmm): https://abi-laboratory.pro/index.php?view=navigator&symbol=_ZNK3Gdk11DragContext12list_targetsB5cxx11Ev
The project aims to help Linux developers and maintainers to resolve issues with missed symbols and navigate through the reports in the ABI Tracker.
Have you ever encountered the "undefined reference" error or want to know whether the symbol is _stable_ enough to use in your code? Try to find it in the ABI Navigator!
- Prev by Date: Re: The end of OpenStack packages in Debian?
- Next by Date: Re: Help requested: Packages which FTBFS randomly
- Previous by thread: Bug#855683: ITP: golang-github-makenowjust-heredoc -- Convert strings to here documents in Go
- Next by thread: Bug#855708: ITP: beckon-clojure -- handle POSIX signals in Clojure