Bug#855594: ITP: bidi-clojure -- bidirectional URI routing for Clojure
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 18:05:23 +0200 (EET)
- From: Apollon Oikonomopoulos <apoikos@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#855594: ITP: bidi-clojure -- bidirectional URI routing for Clojure
Owner: Apollon Oikonomopoulos <apoikos@xxxxxxxxxx>
Control: block 673515 by -1
* Package name : bidi-clojure
Version : 1.25.1
Upstream Author : JUXT LTD.
* URL : https://github.com/juxt/bidi
* License : MIT/X11
Programming Lang: Clojure
Description : bidirectional URI routing for Clojure
Bi-directional URI dispatch. Like compojure, but when you want to go both
ways. If you are serving REST resources, you should be
providing links to other resources, and without full support for forming URIs
from handlers your code will become coupled with your routing. In short,
hard-coded URIs will eventually break.
bidi provides a way to construct URIs from handlers.
This library is a prerequisite for packaging PuppetDB and/or Puppet Server.