Web lists-archives.com

Re: Congratulations BRIAN , Your Roof is Covered. Thank You!4Yq7

Considering all that has gone on over thsere where you live, and where my own origins go back to;  I was curious to know if you plan to assist with getting out the news which is vital to all of the worlds peoples of the horrific inclusion of genocidal medical inclusion in America.   This, as a device for governments to cover-up there own criminal inclusion to the laws not just set aside for our own countries, but also the laws which even still are understood for the world, brought to us by the peaceful people in Geneva.  Another of my own relatives inclusive variations of which I remain proud of.
What exactly do you have in mind by sending me this email?  Of which, of its meaning, is rather vague of its contents inclusion,  Can you reach me again with more substance of your own content?

Thanks
Brian

​​​
​​