Bug#854882: ITP: golang-github-nebulouslabs-bolt -- pure Go key/value store
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 16:23:53 +0100
- From: Free Ekanayaka <freee@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#854882: ITP: golang-github-nebulouslabs-bolt -- pure Go key/value store
Owner: Free Ekanayaka <freee@xxxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-nebulouslabs-bolt
Version : 1.2.1
Upstream Author : Ben Johnson
* URL or Web page : https://github.com/NebulousLabs/bolt
* License : Expat
Description : pure Go key/value store
Bolt is a pure Go key/value store inspired by Howard Chu's LMDB
project. The goal of the project is to provide a simple, fast, and
reliable database for projects that don't require a full database server
such as Postgres or MySQL.
This package is a vendored fork and snapshot of github.com/boltdb/bolt,
maintained by NebulousLabs and will be used as a dependency for
packaging the sia storage daemon (see ITP #847706).
See https://github.com/NebulousLabs/Sia/issues/1565 for why upstream
recommends to stick to a vendored version of bolt.