Bug#854635: ITP: golang-github-karlseguin-ccache -- A golang LRU Cache for high concurrency
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 21:45:29 +0000
- From: "Potter, Tim" <timothy.potter@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#854635: ITP: golang-github-karlseguin-ccache -- A golang LRU Cache for high concurrency
X-Debbugs-CC: debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pkg-go-maintainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist Owner: Tim Potter <tpot@xxxxxxx> * Package name : golang-github-karlseguin-ccache Version : 2.0.2+git20161222.2.12c7ffd-1 Upstream Author : Karl Seguin * URL : https://github.com/karlseguin/ccache * License : Expat Programming Lang: Go Description : A golang LRU Cache for high concurrency CCache is an LRU Cache, written in Go, focused on supporting high concurrency. Lock contention on the list is reduced by introducing a window which limits the frequency that an item can get promoted, using a buffered channel to queue promotions for a single worker, and garbage collecting within the same thread as the worker.
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
- Prev by Date: Re: manpages.debian.org has been modernized!
- Next by Date: Bug#854636: ITP: golang-github-karlseguin-expect -- testing framework for Go with more consice syntax
- Previous by thread: Bug#854630: ITP: prometheus-apache-exporter -- Prometheus exporter for Apache
- Next by thread: Bug#854636: ITP: golang-github-karlseguin-expect -- testing framework for Go with more consice syntax