Bug#853084: general: Not connected to PulseAudio server
- Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 17:11:49 +0100
- From: Fredrik Nyqvist <fredrik.nyqvist94@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#853084: general: Not connected to PulseAudio server
* What led up to the situation?
I have installed Debian with xfce from the weekly builds found here: http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/amd64/list-cd/
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
I Added the xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin to the xfce4-panel
* What was the outcome of this action?
I can see that the plugin icon is greyed out, and when hovering over it I get the message "Not connected to the PulseAudio server".
I cannot adjust the sound from the plugin.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 9.0
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 4.9.0-1-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.utf8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.utf8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Init: systemd (via /run/systemd/system)