Bug#852955: ITP: golang-github-xtaci-smux -- Simple Multiplexing for golang
- Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 23:43:10 +0900
- From: "Roger Shimizu" <rogershimizu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug#852955: ITP: golang-github-xtaci-smux -- Simple Multiplexing for golang
Owner: Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@xxxxxxxxx>
* Package name : golang-github-xtaci-smux
Version : 1.0.4+git20170112+ds-1
Upstream Author : Daniel Fu <daniel820313@xxxxxxxxx>
* URL : https://github.com/xtaci/smux
* License : Expat
Programming Lang: Go
Description : Simple Multiplexing for golang
Smux (Simple MUltipleXing) is a multiplexing library for Golang.
It relies on an underlying connection to provide reliability and ordering,
such as TCP or KCP (golang-github-xtaci-kcp-dev), and provides
• Tiny, less than 600 LOC.
• Token bucket controlled receiving, which provides smoother bandwidth
• Session-wide receive buffer, which is shared among streams.
• Minimized header(8Bytes), maximized payload.