[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.3.0-1 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:26:59 +0000
- From: JonY <10walls@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc-6.3.0-1 (x86/x86_64)(Test)
gcc-6.3.0-1 has been uploaded for Cygwin. This version is for testing. This version has been built with --with-default-libstdcxx-abi=gcc4-compatible so it should remain compatible to GCC 4 C++ ABI. *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO *** If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message. Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format: cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here: http://sourceware.org/lists.html#unsubscribe-simple Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available starting at this URL.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: libreadline7-7.0.1-1, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-1, bash-4.4.5-1
- Next by Date: Re: [PATCH] localename: Port to cygwin 2.6.
- Previous by thread: [PATCH] localename: Port to cygwin 2.6.
- Next by thread: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [test]: libreadline7-7.0.1-2, libreadline-devel-7.0.1-2