Re: sincerely beg your help!!! for getting version 2.6.0-1
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 15:21:49 +0100
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: sincerely beg your help!!! for getting version 2.6.0-1
On 17/01/2017 15:09, Nellis, Kenneth (Conduent) wrote:
From: Marco Atzeri
On 17/01/2017 13:42, sun zheng wrote:
As cygwin is a rolling distribution you can consider
for an installation frozen in time.
Maybe I'm missing something because I'm confused why Marco is suggesting
timemachine when setup.exe still offers version 2.6.0-1. Just click on
the package in the New column until it shows your version, then proceed
with the installation.
- he could need to install again sometime in the future,
and than going back will not work.
- some packages could use new features added by 2.6.1
and it will be a mess to understand which packages must be
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple