Web lists-archives.com

Re: DeltaCopy's problem

On 13/01/2017 15:31, Иван Лузиков wrote:

Hi there!
I wanted to use the program DeltaCopy, but when I add new profile and
run it manualy it's not working properly, what I'm doing wrong?

Sometext from the log:

<<<- Executing: rsync.exe  -v -rlt -z --delete "/cygdrive/D/test/"
      1 [main] rsync 5712 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx

@ERROR: Unknown module 'rsync'
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at

Error starting client-server protocol
Rsync.exe returned an error. Will try again. This is retry number 1 of 5

Hope you help me :) best regards!

Not your fault.

Tell the DeltaCopy guys to use a more recent version of cygwin.
That problem was solved a lot of years ago...