Web lists-archives.com

Re : Interested in redesigning or upgrading your : cygwin.com

Hi cygwin.com,

Greetings!

I am Lorwin Drake, Business Development Manager,

I'm contact you to find out if you're interested in redesigning or upgrading your cygwin.com, or if you're interested in building a new site. I am a very skilled web designer with various abilities and can create just about anything that you can come up with. My rates are affordable at any budget.

Our Services:-

1. Web Designing – (Static Website, CMS Website, Mobile Responsive Website)

2. Web Development – (E-commerce, PHP & Flash Development)

3. SEO – (Full SEO Packages with plan and activities)

4. SMO – (Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube & MySpace Marketing, etc)

5. PPC – (Pay per Click)

6. Logo Design

7. Content Writing Services

Please let me know what you're looking to do with the cygwin.com and I can give you a proposal on getting it done.

Kind regards,

Lorwin Drake,

Business Development Manager

Note: Kindly please email with the subject line "Interested" or allow me to sent "No Obligation Audit Report".