[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 3.0.1
- Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 07:29:06 +0200
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 3.0.1
I have uploaded mintty 3.0.1 with the following changes:
* New character attributes superscript, subscript, shadowed, overstrike.
* DEC VT420 screen control features.
* Fully VT100-compatible, including VT52 mode (with graphics).
* Up to 6 key modifiers, including Meta (Win key) and configurable
Super and Hyper keys.
* Bell sounds in package.
* Various window and clipboard handling optimisations and extensions.
* User-definable function extensions.
* New character attributes overstrike and (as inspired by existing
terminfo capabilities) shadow, subscript, superscript:
* SGR 8:7 overstrikes characters over preserved screen contents (28
* SGR 1:2 for shadowed display (22 clears).
* SGR 73 and SGR 74 for superscript and subscript display (75 clears).
* VT420 rectangular area copy and fill: DECCRA, DECFRA, DECERA, DECSERA.
* VT420 area attributes: DECSACE, DECCARA, DECRARA.
* VT420 left and right margins: DECSLRM and private mode 69.
* VT420 horizontal scrolling: DECBI, DECFI, DECIC, DECDC.
* VT510 DECNCSM.
* Primary Device Attributes report VT420 by default; VT525 supported.
* Blinking cursor mode (DECSET 12) overlays blinking cursor style
(DECSCUSR) so that DECRST 12 does not spoil blinking style (#818,
* Support ECMA-48 SPD control sequence, values 0 and 3 (RTL fun feature).
* Support DECSET 1007 (mouse wheel reporting, xterm).
* New CSI # p/q XTPUSHSGR and XTPOPSGR aliases (xterm 345).
* Fixed DECSET 80 (sixel scrolling mode) which was reverted.
* Clear All Tabs sequence (TBC 3) extends after resizing, compatible
* VT52 mode, thereby becoming fully VT100-compatible, with Atari ST
* HP Memory Lock/Unlock (xterm).
* Added DECSNLS to DECRQSS.
* Fixed VT and FF in LNM mode.
* Fixed format of OSC 5;0;? response.
* Fixed encoding of Win key as Meta modifier.
* Support optional Super and Hyper modifiers.
* Lock keys do not change the state if they have user-defined
* User-definable additional function keys.
* Revised/fixed fullscreen/font zooming behaviour and effect of
* Fixed Default Size function in some cases after previous fullscreen
* Search (Alt+F3) can keep search context distance from top/bottom
* Optional squashing of bell sound series (#865).
* No limited font warning if the selected locale is likewise limited
* Suppress output rendering while window is iconic (~#875).
* Trim trailing spaces for HTML and HTML text copies (#878).
* Select HTML detail level by setting of "Copy as HTML" alone (#878).
* Specify "fixed pitch" for RTF format (~#878).
* New options CopyAsRTFFont, CopyAsRTFFontHeight (~#878).
* Mintty packages include a selection of bell sounds (#711).
* New user-definable key name CapsLock.
* New user-definable key name prefix ‘*’ to define for all modifiers.
* New user-definable modifier key assignments super and hyper.
* New user-definable function paste-path (mintty/wsltty#161).
* New user-definable control char syntax (#873).
* New prefixes U/Y (for super/hyper) for user-defined keys.
* New user-definable numeric action, entering a function key sequence.
* New option BellInterval to squash BEL sequences (#865).
* New option SearchContext (#797).
* Offer terminal types vt420, vt525; also xterm-direct, mintty,
mintty-direct if installed (~#866, ~#867).
* With --WSL, initialise title to WSL name rather than command line
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple