Web lists-archives.com

getent doesn't show all domain users

Hello,

I have a server in the domain (duplicated from another domain if it matters).
At first "getent passwd" run I see the user from the different domain, but after a few runs it disappears.
Even after it disappears getent doesn't return all domain users while mkpasswd -d returns all users.
When I try to chown user /home/user I get "invalid user" error - but this user exists in the domain.
After a few restarts to the server or logging with the user the problem is solved.
But I don't have a constant work around that works smoothly.

Is there a way to actively "refresh"/"restart" getent?

Thanks