Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to install gcc and g++ 6 on cygwin which are not on the setup.exe

On 5/18/19 9:24 PM, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
How do I uninstall the installation that I created with the building of gcc6? I did a search on duckduckgo for,

cygwin how to uninstall gcc after building it

and found nothing that could help me.  Right now I have two installs of gcc: v7.4.and v6.4.0.
If you did "make install" then you can do "make uninstall" unless you deleted the build folder.  In that case, you just have to find all the pieces and manually delete them.