Web lists-archives.com

RE: Does "cygport <cygport-file> install" actually install a compiled package?

Dear Adam,

thanks for the explanation! I found the temporary install folder. For my case it should work to simply copy the temp-install folder contents to my root. The post install scripts did already run since I have the package installed and don't need to be rerun.

It would be useful to have such a local install feature for easy testing of patches to packages upfront.

Best regards,

Michael
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich