Are my emails being filtered out?
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 11:06:15 +0300
- From: LRN <lrn1986@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Are my emails being filtered out?
Subj. I've been sending emails to this list for a couple of weeks now, and no one replies. Do these messages come through at all? I know for a fact that the messages do end up in the ML archives, so they reach at least *some* places. In case this message is being read by anyone: i'm looking either for Yaakov Selkowitz, or for anyone who maintains the glib Cygwin package. Please help, i only have a few months.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Cygwin Ruby and $LOAD_PATH
- Next by Date: [main] john 21084 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.
- Previous by thread: pinentry-tty, gpg-agent, and no way to enter password
- Next by thread: Re: Are my emails being filtered out?