[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.7
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 23:52:34 +0100
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.7
I have uploaded mintty 2.9.7 with the following changes:
Highlights (details see below)
* Significant improvements in bidirectional handling.
* Text can be selected with the keyboard.
* Explicit hyperlink attributes.
* Avoid keyboard/echo latency.
* Fixed handling of double-width chars within RTL.
* Fixed handling of neutral chars in first or last position (UBA rule
* Updated RTL mirroring data, generating them from Unicode.
Terminal features for ECMA-48 and other bidi control
* Support BDSM control sequence (SM/RM bidirectional support, CSI 8 h/l).
* Private mode DECSET 2501 for "autodetection of direction" (UBA
* Support SCP control sequences (LTR/RTL "Character Path").
* Private mode DECSET 2500 for "box mirroring".
* Bidi direction detection on paragraph level (wrapped lines).
Other terminal features
* Support for OSC 8 hyperlink attribute (~#823).
* Providing DECTABSR tab stop report.
* Fixed DECRQM 12 which was inverted.
* DEC Cyrillic NRCS (xterm 344).
* Fixed and tweaked wavy underline / undercurl (#847).
* Keyboard selecting mode (#84).
* Avoid keyboard/echo/display update latency.
* modifyOtherKeys mode supports control chars in non-Latin keyboard
* Fix modifyOtherKeys mode 1 to support Ctrl+AltGr.
Mouse link hover and click handling
* Consistent hover highlighting.
* Overriding modifier is also accepted in non-application mouse mode
* Fixed option --Border=void/frame (#843).
* Fixed start from shortcut in Windows XP.
* Wiki Tips: note about UTF-8 requirement for emoji support (#842).
* Fixed description of option HandleDPI (#824, #774, #853).
* Support for Win key modifier for user-defined keys (option
* Support for Win key modifier for options ScrollMod and ClickTargetMod.
* New option HoverTitle.
* New user-definable function toggle-bidi.
* Dropping CR from missing option error message.
* Added FF and ESC to FilterPasteControls characters (xterm 344).
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple