[ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.0.2-1
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 20:07:54 +0100
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] cygwin 3.0.2-1
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This is mailing a bugfix release.
- Windows 10 1803 or later and WSL installed:
Starting with 3.0.0, mkdir(2) automatically created directories within
the Cygwin installation dir as case sensitive. This badly breaks
interoperability with remote machines trying to access these dirs.
Therefore, disable this as default. You can still create case-sensitive
dirs via `chattr +C ...'
- Fix timerfd select always returning immediately.
- Fix fork/exec failing to restore timerfd share mem in child process.
- Drop enforcing case-correct group names for AD accounts to avoid
excessively long startup times.
- Fix and speed up evaluation of group membership in seteuid.
Addresses: Local testing.
- Fix getitimer/timer_gettime values returned for unarmed timer.
- Fix a fork issue with mmap on Windows 8 / Server 2012.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple