Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.0.0-0.6
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 15:39:13 +0100
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.0.0-0.6
On Feb 5 14:37, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > On Feb 5 13:02, Michael Haubenwallner wrote: > > On 2/2/19 9:29 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > > Hi folks, > > > > > > > > > I uploaded a new Cygwin test release 3.0.0-0.6 > > > > > Please test. > > > > Ok... there's a regression since Cygwin 2.11 with bash co-processes: > > > > $ echo abc > >(cat) > > -bash: /dev/fd/62: No such file or directory > > $ > > > > Expected behaviour (modified for more readability): > > > > $ echo abc > >(read; echo "got: $REPLY") ; sleep 1 > > got: abc > > $ > > > > Note that this happens even without the topic/forkables patches applied. > > There's a thinko in the new /proc/PID/fd reopen code as far as > pipes are concerned. I pushed three patches. I'm just building new developer snapshots. a -0.7 test release will follow soon. Thanks, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Where can I find a CHANGELOG for setup-x86_64.exe?
- Next by Date: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.0.0-0.7
- Previous by thread: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.0.0-0.6
- Next by thread: tar "-remove" removing file before finishined dumping it? or what does this mean?