[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ngspice-30-1
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 16:33:16 +0100
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ngspice-30-1
New version 30-1 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution.
Latest upstream release
- Bug fixes: 15 bugs that users have reported on the ngspice
bug tracker have been fixed. Other bugs and some memory
leaks have been removed as well.
- New features: The VDMOS model has been overhauled and updated.
A new variable 'controlswait' allows shifting the command
sequence in shared ngspice to after the simulation.
Ngspice is a mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator.
Its code is based on Spice3f5. Ngspice is part of gEDA project,
a full GPL'd suite of Electronic Design Automation tools.
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the
cygwin mailing list at: cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com .
Diese E-Mail wurde von Avast Antivirus-Software auf Viren geprüft.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple