Web lists-archives.com

Re: File not visible in cygwin

Am 09.12.2018 um 18:57 schrieb David Balažic:
Hi!

NOTE: This seems to be fixed in latest version.

Yesterday i was doing a 'find . -type f -print0' on my PC and noticed, that
one file was missing in the output.
Then I CD-ed into that folder and issued a ls -l, it printed:
total 0

In Windows Explorer I could see that there is one file in that folder.

As I was rushing to do the job, I just run the setup and updated to the
latest version, without any special investigation.

With the updated cygwin, the file became visible.

I checked today the release notes for the last few Cygwin versions and did
not see anything that fits the description.
Is this some known issue?

---