[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.5
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 11:14:31 +0100
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.5
I have uploaded mintty 2.9.5 with the following changes:
* Fixed startup directory after cloning new window after starting
from desktop shortcut (#784, mintty/wsltty#96).
* Avoiding stale hover indication in unfocussed window.
* Changed default handling of resolution change to HandleDPI=2 (#824).
Tweaks to HTML clipboard/export feature
* Flexible HTML formatting levels.
* Configurable, also in Options dialog.
* No more table cell container.
* HTML escaping.
* Apply styles individually and other tweaks for increased compatibility.
* Font fallback 'monospace'.
* Find relative HTML file name on Shift+"HTML Screen Dump".
* CopyAsHTML (#825, #811).
* Ensuring /bin in PATH for user commands.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple