[ANNOUNCEMENT] mailutils 3.5-1
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 14:24:17 +0000
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mailutils 3.5-1
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
GNU Mailutils is a rich and powerful protocol-independent mail
framework. It contains a series of useful mail libraries, clients,
and servers. These are the primary mail utilities for the GNU system.
The central library is capable of handling electronic mail in various
mailbox formats and protocols, both local and remote. Specifically,
this project contains a POP3 server, an IMAP4 server, and a Sieve mail
filter. It also provides a POSIX mailx client, and a collection of
other handy tools.
This is an update to the latest upstream release.
These packages contain two things of possible use to Emacs users:
1. The mailutils package provides a utility /usr/bin/movemail.exe that
Emacs's Rmail library uses.
2. The mailutils-mh package can be used by Emacs's MH-E library. If
you want to use this, put the line
in your site-start.el or ~/.emacs file.
Cygwin's Mailutils maintainer
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple