Re: Updated: mintty 2.9.2
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2018 22:45:17 +0200
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Updated: mintty 2.9.2
Am 04.10.2018 um 21:38 schrieb Kelley Cook:
I've recently been getting hangs on mintty, most often when exiting
via the shell (via CTRL-D or typing "exit"), but it also happens when
taskswitching between windows. This particular version is 2.9.2, but
its not a new bug. It will happen regardless if my shell is bash or
fish. I've uploaded a windows dump file of a not-responding session.
What does "recently" mean? Can you identify a version you had no
problems with? Can you identify a pattern?
Let me know if I can get you anything else.
Also, what to do with a .dmp file??
On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 1:28 PM Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx
I have uploaded mintty 2.9.2 with the following changes:
* Fixed space consideration for wrap/resize/copy handling
* Optionally include trailing space in selection (~#768, ~#800).
* Reduced occasional flickering by buffering terminal input (#799).
* Sanitized output buffering during selection (~#799).
* Ligatures display support while being input
* Optionally suppress mouse wheel effects (#170).
* Additional 96-character NRCS (xterm 336).
* Fixed "Latin-1/UK" NRCS.
* OSC I to set icon from file (shelltool, dtterm, xterm 333).
* OSC l to set window title (shelltool, dtterm, xterm 333).
* Option LigaturesSupport (mintty/wsltty#123, #601).
* Option SuppressMouseWheel (#170).
* Option TrimSelection (~#768, ~#800).
* Support multi-line splitting for all key:value list options.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple