[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.2
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 19:26:18 +0200
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.2
I have uploaded mintty 2.9.2 with the following changes:
* Fixed space consideration for wrap/resize/copy handling (#800, ~#82).
* Optionally include trailing space in selection (~#768, ~#800).
* Reduced occasional flickering by buffering terminal input (#799).
* Sanitized output buffering during selection (~#799).
* Ligatures display support while being input (mintty/wsltty#123, #601).
* Optionally suppress mouse wheel effects (#170).
* Additional 96-character NRCS (xterm 336).
* Fixed "Latin-1/UK" NRCS.
* OSC I to set icon from file (shelltool, dtterm, xterm 333).
* OSC l to set window title (shelltool, dtterm, xterm 333).
* Option LigaturesSupport (mintty/wsltty#123, #601).
* Option SuppressMouseWheel (#170).
* Option TrimSelection (~#768, ~#800).
* Support multi-line splitting for all key:value list options.
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple