Web lists-archives.com

The ASSEMBLY Show - 2018 Attendee Info ?

Hi,

Hope you are having a great day!

I am glad to know that you are exhibiting at The ASSEMBLY Show - 2018. I
wanted to let you know that we have the current attendee list of 2,850
contacts for The ASSEMBLY Show - 2018.

We would provide the contact information including : Company name, URL/web
address, Contacts name, Job titles, Mailing address, phone number and direct
email address etc..

Project details:

Total Contacts             - 2,850

List Delivery                -XLS/CSV

Package options          - Basic & Premium

Let me know if you are interested and I shall get back to you with the
pricing and other information.

Best Regards,

Sabrina Ellis

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with " Opt Out " in
subject line