Web lists-archives.com

Re: Package "task" not up to date (last update Feb. 2016)

Am 08.08.2018 um 12:00 schrieb haddingjaskati@xxxxxxxxxxx:
Hello People of Cygwin,

the package "task" ("A command line todo manager") is on version 2.4.4.
The current version is 2.5.1, released on 24. Feb 2016.

It's a tool I use every day and that was nicely improved in the minor revision 5.
I was unable to locate the name of the package maintainer.

Maybe one kind soul can update the package to current, 2.5.1?
Website           https://taskwarrior.org/
SourceCode        https://taskwarrior.org/download/task-2.5.1.tar.gz
GitHub            https://github.com/GothenburgBitFactory/taskwarrior/
GitHub Release    https://github.com/GothenburgBitFactory/taskwarrior/releases/tag/v2.5.1

Have a nice day

This is the right place.
cygwin-apps is for internal discussion between maintainers

The maintainer is:
 $ curl -s http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin-pkg-maint | grep "^task"
task                                         Federico Hernandez

If Federico is still around he should reply on this list.

Regards
Marco

---