[ANNOUNCEMENT] inetutils 1.9.4-1
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 20:48:44 +0900
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] inetutils 1.9.4-1
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
inetutils provides common networking clients and servers, including
the inetd super-server, telnetd and telnet, ftpd and ftp, talkd and
talk, uucpd (but no uucp client), and syslogd, as well as ping/ping6.
---------- inetutils-1.9.4-1 -- 18 Jul 2018 -----------
* Updated to latest upstream release
* Enabled IPv6 support
* Enhanced the /etc/ftpchroot parser on ftpd so that the root
directory can be specified by the second field.
* Fixed an upsteam bug of talk that could fail to connect with
a party if there are multiple network interfaces.
* Provide ping/ping6 commands within a separated ping package.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com <at> cygwin.com
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple