Web lists-archives.com

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: csih-0.9.10-1

I just updated the csih service installation helper package to 0.9.10-1.

Fixes:

Achim Gratz (1):
      Fix creation of privileged user in /etc/passwd

J.H. van de Water (2):
      Amend prologue of csih_use_file_etc
      Move call of mkpasswd UPwards in csih_create_privileged_user

Shaddy Baddah (1):
      ssh-host-config: patch fix debug option + broken for me on Vista (non-doma
in)

Takashi Yano (1):
      Setting privileged rights to cyg_server fails on Windows 7.

Have fun,
Corinna

Red Hat