Web lists-archives.com

Re: confirm subscribe to cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx

On 04/05/2018 10:00 AM, cygwin-help@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx mailing list.

To confirm that you would like

    peter.m.bauer@xxxxxxxxx

added to the cygwin mailing list, please send
an empty reply to this address:

    cygwin-sc.1522915242.hbmijjpjpgbgfpmpfokp-peter.m.bauer=gmail.com@xxxxxxxxxx

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

This confirmation serves two purposes. First, it verifies that I am able
to get mail through to you. Second, it protects you in case someone
forges a subscription request in your name.

--- Administrative commands for the cygwin list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

    <cygwin-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx>

    <cygwin-info@xxxxxxxxxx>
    <cygwin-faq@xxxxxxxxxx>

    <cygwin-digest-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx>