Web lists-archives.com

Virus alert

   Dear: cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx

This is to inform you that virus activities has been detected in your email account.

Our general mail server scaners has identified that your email account is infected with the Trojan.GenericKD.30434110 virus that infects all Adobe PDF file attachments inside your email account.

And we demand that you take immediate action to scan and delete all threats from your email account.

To keep your account safe, please follow the URL below to run a quick email scan.

Scan - cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx

If you ignore this notice, your account will be suspended to protect our server from further damage.

Source: Email Security Team