Web lists-archives.com

Re: setup-x86_64.exe v2.889 doesn't select additionally downloaded packages when installing from local directory

Hi Jon,

 The uncompressed setup.log.full file was too large to be accepted by this mailing list. I also sent it to your email address. If you didn't receive it or would prefer me to re-send it compressed please let me know.

Regards,
 Robert