Web lists-archives.com

Re: RE : SOT Annual Meeting - Attendees List

On 02/03/2018 16:12, Jeff Lightner wrote:

Cygwin continues to pass these spam messages about selling email and other lists.  In the meantime it refuses legitimate emails simply due to corporate legal disclaimers that senders don't control.
No doubt I'll get banned but I can't help pointing out such ludicrous disparities.

cool down. No one here is managing the spam filter
that is common to a lot of mailing lists

You can highlight the issue at the address mentioned here