Web lists-archives.com

Re: error of minimization

On 2018-02-15 05:59, fateme haghighi wrote:
> When I am trying to minimize energy of a molecule I have seen the error:

> 4 [main] antechamber 11428 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
> pointer. Please report this problem to the public mailing list
> cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx

> would you please help me.

[CCed to OP as they may not be on the ML]

This is a *warning* message from an old release; more recent releases display
the message:
"This typically occurs if you're using an older Cygwin version on a newer
Windows. Please update to the latest available Cygwin version from
https://cygwin.com/. If the problem persists, please see

For more explanation and details, see:
FAQ 4.46. How do I fix find_fast_cwd warnings?