Re: emacs problems
- Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 13:51:03 -0500
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: emacs problems
[Please send problem reports to the Cygwin mailing list, not to individual package maintainers.]
On 1/13/2018 12:17 PM, Klaus Morawetz wrote:
Dear Ken Brown, sorry to bother with a problem with emacs on cygwin 64 windows 10: it gives the warning** (emacs:8444): WARNING **: Error retrieving accessibility bus address: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExited: Process org.a11y.Bus exited with status 1but starts.
I sometimes see this when I run emacs as an administrator. I'm not sure why it happens, but it seems to be harmless.
When running a latex command (auctex) the first works, the next ones need 10 second to finish.
Please give a complete, detailed recipe for reproducing the problem, using the smallest latex file possible, and preferably starting with 'emacs -Q'.
Ken -- Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/ Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
- Prev by Date: Re: xmgrace fails on cygwin64
- Next by Date: Re: Cygwin socket option SO_REUSEADDR operates unlike Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: xmgrace fails on cygwin64
- Next by thread: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zstd-1.3.3-1 and development headers / libraries