Web lists-archives.com

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] urw-base35-fonts 20170801-3

On 1/1/2018 2:28 PM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 15/11/2017 19:54, Ken Brown wrote:
The following package has been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:

* urw-base35-fonts-20170801-3

This package contains the 35 fonts in the PostScript Level 2 Core Font
Set.  These fonts are used by ghostscript and xpdf.

This release removes a workaround for an xpdf problem that has now
been fixed properly.

Ken Brown
Cygwin's urw-base35-fonts maintainer.

Hi Ken, Yaakov,

The package htmldoc

is expecting the old fonts to be available
usr/share/htmldoc/fonts/Helvetica.afm -> /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts/n019003l.afm usr/share/htmldoc/fonts/Helvetica.pfb -> /usr/share/ghostscript/fonts/n019003l.pfb
so currently is broken.

While grace and libwmf have both a copy of the same fonts:

Hi Marco,

htmldoc and grace are both Yaakov's, so I'll let him decide how these should be fixed. I can adapt to whatever he does. libwmf is orphaned, but maybe it's harmless to leave it alone. If not, I'll adopt it.