[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.8.2
- Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:06:46 +0100
- From: Thomas Wolff <towo@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.8.2
I have uploaded mintty 2.8.2 with the following changes:
Window and session control
* Transparent session switcher icons (#699).
* Avoid blocking when switching to other window which is
* Prevent initial bogus font zooming (#708).
* Prevent accidental text selection on mouse-click window activation
* Terminal Break available in extended context menu (#716).
* Terminal Break assignable to Break key (option Key_Break) (#716).
* Support ~/ prefix for config files in SessionCommands configuration
for session launcher.
* Support ~/ prefix for logfiles, especially for usage in config files.
* With --WSL, let option "-" request login shell.
* Icon determined via --WSL shall not override icon taken from shortcut.
* Option ShortLongOpts enables single-dash named options on command
line (#600, requested by Brian Inglis).
* Convenience xterm-style command line options: -fn, -fs, -geometry,
-fg, -bg, ...
Character rendering and text attribute handling
* Caching ambiguous character width for speed-up (#712).
* Revised weight attribute handling, esp. bold display (thanks to
avih, #714, #710).
* Distinguishing ANSI colours 0..15 from palette colours 0..15 like
* OSC 6 can enable/disable bold foreground colour (xterm).
* Tweaked brightened bold to never decrease the text colour contrast.
* Terminal Reset also resets dynamic bold foreground colour.
* Fixed non-BMP italic display.
* Proper support of true colour attribute for Copy as rich text
(thanks to avih, #710).
* Colour setting sequence OSC 4 limited to the defined palette range
* Allowing minor font size deviation of bold font.
* Underlay manual underline and overline behind text.
* Option BoldAsRainbowSparkles.
* Bundling selected theme files with the package (#711).
* Support Alt+F2 in same directory (after OSC 7) for WSL.
* MINTTY_PID in UserCommands: support to terminate foreground process
* Fixed bug when copying true-colour text as rich text (thanks to avih).
* Prevent HOME from being propagated back to Windows applications if
called from WSL (mintty/wsltty#76).
The homepage is at http://mintty.github.io/
It also links to the issue tracker.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple