Re: How do I reply to a post ?
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 09:36:22 +0100
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: How do I reply to a post ?
On Dec 5 22:02, Brian Inglis wrote: > On 2017-12-05 17:10, Thomas Taylor wrote: > > How do I reply to a post so that all previous replies are included, and are > > nested to the appropriate depth? I'm using Thunderbird 52.5.0 (32-bit) on > > Windows 7. Thanks! > Right click/Reply to list. > > First ensure that cygwin.com and sourceware.org are added to Plain Text Domains > under Tools/Options/Composition/General/Send Options...: > Text format/Convert the message to plain text and > Plain Text Domains/Add/sourceware.org/Add/cygwin.com Also, ideally you don't quote the entire conversation, but only the *relevant* parts, so a reader just has to skim previous mail snippets your reply is related to. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I reply to a post ?
- Next by Date: tar-1.29 fails to build probably in relation with SSP
- Previous by thread: Re: How do I reply to a post ?
- Next by thread: tar-1.29 fails to build probably in relation with SSP