Web lists-archives.com

Re: mksetupini fails validating packages because curr is test

Hi Jon,

Thanks for prompt actions!

I think no need to package it separately for testing, just release it
to cygwin repo.

Yes, I understand that there always is a human factor, this is why I
do all my building, version bumping up and deployment automatically by
scripts, so this check seems unnecessary in my case and good that it
can be turned off now.